View Single Post
09/25/19, 02:47 PM   #5
Phuein

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
I've moved the thread.
Please add your response to the existing wish list thread and if you really do want to make a bug report, include steps how to reproduce the issues. Simply writing "it crashes" is not enough and I usually just delete such threads.

p.s. I think you are confusing LibGPS for LibGroupSocket

Is it meaningful to add to the wish list thread, when no game dev' has responded to it in months?

I made an exception to the "how to reproduce," because it's a widely known and accepted bug. Even in his own very popular addon description, Hoft says:
Important:
NEVER use more than one add-on with ultimate sharing or you will be kicked from server. (Stats, DPS sharing in Bandits UI, Ultimate sharing in Raid Notifier, Taos Group Ultimate, Hodor Reflexes, etc.)
Is that not the case anymore? I recently got errors for doing that, and friends reported errors and crashes both. Seemed expected. If you think otherwise, I don't mind testing further and writing down instructions for the game dev's to follow.

Hopefully, this response or further steps will qualify this thread as a bug, as I suspect the developers will take this topic more seriously then.

Why do you think I'm confusing LibGPS for LibGroupSocket? LibGPS uses LibMapPing, for the same reason.

Last edited by Phuein : 09/25/19 at 04:56 PM.