View Single Post
11/30/22, 02:01 AM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Btw in the case of LibDebugLogger, I wasn't able to figure out how to make it stop writing anything. There doesn't seem to be an option for that unfortunately. I guess it adds up. If I delete the file, it gets recreated and grows up to few hundreds of kBs each session.
Thats intended/the purpose of that lib! It provides debug info to the devs to report bugs. It does not matetr in etrms of loading if the files are not multiple MB big, so just delete the SV file after logout if you do not need to report any bugs.
You can use slash commands to do that too, check teh lib description. Or use the UI for that which provides a settings menu next to the other addons (DebugLogViewer). If you enable that UI it will capture chat debug messages and not show them in chat anymore! Just as info so you do not wonder.
I only enable it while debugging (the UI) and then use the settings menu to clear it and change what messges should be captured (e.g. only info -> less data stored. Debug enabled > many data stored. Stack trace enbaled -> much data stored!).