View Single Post
06/18/19, 01:05 PM   #13
Verbalinkontinenz

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was able to pull - I guess - complete 10 days data last night from 10pm till 1:30 am, it took quite a while. i google-translated Kai Schobers comment on it.

@DDD: The patch today, a switch has been installed, which allows us to regulate the access on-the-fly. That's exactly what happened immediately after the patch.
I am not sure, how its supposed to work still, since other people mention it doesnt work for them. On my Main Account I also wasnt able to get the data, but on my second account it was working. I have no clue what the difference was, I could imagine, Shissus Guild Tools requesting history same time might be the reason it didnt work on main. But I didnt go deep into it yet.

If it's working as we guess, it seems as the contingent for requests is limited. That's why I requested some changes on ATT from Arka, so people wont necessarily pull all 10 days all the time when ATT is activated. This on the other hand requires Dev support. ZOS would have to adjust the return value of RequestGuildHistoryCategoryOlder(), so the addon knows, there is still data available, but can not be retrieved at the moment.

Last edited by Verbalinkontinenz : 06/18/19 at 01:12 PM.