View Single Post
04/02/14, 08:58 AM   #16
Haru
I feel like I'm rather patient about how the actionbar is built up; having discussions with friends about it whos viewpoint is that it changed due to consoles and that they will not play the game at all due to it.
Didn't one of the developers go out shortly after ESO was announced for console to say that they would not change the pc game to accommodate them? Might just be me thinking it.

However I'm getting more and more fine with it, looking at how you currently level up abilities and how the morphing system is.

Though, if I'd be looking for an "actionbar" addon (or better yet, ingame feature), I'd like one to change the skills currently on the hotbar to a set line of skills, even if it's just a few, when out of combat.
Reason being, for example, that I might like a heal ability + some stuns on my bars rather than my main set, for PvP. Rather than have to stop and drag said abilities down to my bar.

Originally Posted by tiomun View Post
Kind of how Skyrim had a quick change slot. This would allow you to adapt to the situations you may encounter instead of being completely locked into 5 moves +1 periodic ability and a bunch of items we rarely use (in comparison to normal actions).
Might be something like this? I, unfortunately, didn't get to play a lot of Skyrim