View Single Post
03/24/14, 02:40 PM   #3
datbunneh
The armor question really depends on the experience distribution formula.

1. If the amount of items does not affect the output value then you should simply put 5 pieces of armor you really need and 1 piece of each two other groups. But this one is most likely a false statement.

2. If each next piece contributes less than the previous one (the same 1, 1.5, 1.75... thing) then you should get 3 pieces of armor you really need and 2 pieces of each two other groups. I really need someone to confirm that this statement is false as well.

3. Otherwise do what you want. Basically you really need a good timing on when to level certain types of armor with weapons. E.g. leveling heavy type of armor with destruction staff is not a great idea... Putting all possible types of armor won't synergize really good with your current weapon unless you are constantly swapping.

Books is a good question and I need some more info about it to be able to discuss. Do you know total amount of books for each armor type and their locations?

P.S. Btw since I've been in beta only once and haven't got that much experience, I have probably a really dumb question. How to level a restoration staff? Just have it equipped as a second weapon and swap to it before turning in quests, right?