View Single Post
03/28/14, 05:03 PM   #9
Vuelhering
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by datbunneh View Post
Another three questions:

1. Is my morph progression stored after respec? If I've leveled both Empowering Sweep and Crescent Sweep to rank IV, am I able to choose any of these after respec without need to level it again?
2. Do I need specific skill level to learn certain recipes or it's required only for crafting?
3. Do I lose any trade skill knowledge (recipes, styles, traits etc) after respecing?
P.S. Basically I'm trying to figure out if I am able to max out everything.
I suspect the progression of morphs is stored so that if you're planning on rebuying it, you don't have to restart the progression. I don't believe levelling (of anything--skills or tradeskills or recipes known) is reset when you respec, or you'd be pretty screwed respeccing at 50. There would've been a ton of complaints and I never heard of anything like that. E.g., someone fixing a misspent point losing his level 50 blacksmithing or 100 recipes would hit the ceiling, and there would be endless posts on forums about this... so I can pretty much claim that I'm sure it doesn't get reset. I do not have first-hand knowledge, though... I never used the shrine.

I've heard certain found recipes require a particular character level (some of the motifs), although I never came across any recipes that had a prerequisite. Crafting higher level items does require more points invested.