View Single Post
09/10/19, 11:56 AM   #66
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You mentioned it's in the change log but that you wouldn't read that before downloading. Fair enough, but for most of us, that's the entirety of the documentation you're going to get.

Thanks Ryono, exactly what I said in my posts before. The users will not invest a few minutes to read and understand, or at least ask. But they demand to get and know everything.
Even writing it to the description is not read. They do not use the search nor ask others before posting the same questions again and again.

But the same demand to make fun stuff visible, documented and whatever else. Just disable the addons, read the given documentation/changelog and ask if something is not obvious. But don't expect the fun coders to make this their official unpaid business. No one ever forces you to add the addons to your game experience.
I may sound rude to you but this discussion annoys me again very much, especially if there are comparisons to cartels or big companies now. We are in a game guys! This is about fun and not real life, your personal problems with hidden software etc. Addons don't harm you. Custom titles won't harm you or your account. Just use them or don't. But stop this fight now please and have fun playing the game (maybe without addons if this disturbs you).