View Single Post
06/03/19, 02:08 PM   #2
Drakanwulf

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use FCMQT and a standalone LibDialog 1.23 in my .../AddOns/... folder. I am not having problems; however, I have tweaked the manifest files and add-on folder packaging for both add-ons.

Before you make any changes to your ESO installation, you should know that I install and load all my add-ons with the Out-Of-Date checkbox turned OFF because I want to see any and every add-on loading error. If I do find an error, I change manifest files and/or add-on folder packaging to remove all embedded add-ons that are duplicates of add-ons that already exist in the .../AddOns/... folder of my ESO installation before I update the ##DependsOn: directive with their folder names to request that the game load these dependency add-ons first.

I removed all the embedded Library add-ons from FCMQT and deleted its "Libs" or "libs" folder. I changed the FCMQT manifest file (FCMQT.txt) to contain only these directives:

Code:
## Title: FCM Quest Tracker
## APIVersion: 100027 100028
## Author: DesertDwellers
## Version: 1.5.5.25
## AddOnVersion: 15525
## DependsOn: LibAddonMenu-2.0 LibMediaProvider-1.0 LibDialog LibMsgWin-1.0 LibCustomTitles
## SavedVariables: FCMQTSavedVars

Bindings/bindings.xml
Bindings/bindings.lua

Includes/preset.lua
Includes/functions.lua
Includes/settings.lua

Langs/us.lua
Langs/fr.lua
Langs/de.lua

FCMQT.xml
FCMQT.lua

; This Add-on is not created by, affiliated with, or sponsored by, ZeniMax Media Inc. or its affiliates.
; The Elder Scrolls® and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
; All rights reserved.
;
; You can read the full terms at: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/add-on-terms
Note the extensive list of Library add-ons in the ##DependsOn: directive. You should download the latest copies of all these add-ons from ESOUI into your .../AddOns/... game folder and unzip them there to convert them from embedded to standalone. That should solve your problems with FCMQT... providing the Library add-ons have all been updated to run with the Elsweyr (5.0.5) release. ESOUI will tell you if these Libraries are compatible or not.

This is my manifest file for LibDialog 1.23. I believe has the same content as Baertram's manifest file but the directives may be in a different order:

Code:
## Title: LibDialog
## Description: Shows a confirmation dialog with 2 buttons and customizable title, text and button callback functions
## APIVersion: 100027 100028
## AddOnVersion: 123
## Version: 1.23
## OptionalDependsOn: LibStub
## IsLibrary: true
## Author: Baertram

LibDialog.lua

## This Add-On is not created by, affiliated with or sponsored by ZeniMax Media Inc. or its affiliates. The Elder Scrolls® and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.