View Single Post
08/17/14, 06:56 AM   #2
Lucifer66
Yeah, This is an old post and I didn't want to post a new one but I think I know what the OP meant but never got a reply to.

I want this too. A quest tracker that show quests you HAVE NOT DONE YET. See I'm going back to complete quests in some zones that I missed for the achievments and as you may or may not know they are really hard to locate. You can spend hours or even days wandering around trying to find them and it would be awsome to have an addon that simply checks against a list of ones you have completed against ones you have not started.

I think the quests tracker addons available should be able to be modified to make this happen since, I think, they check against some list to guide you through the quests, don't they? With everyone wanting to get more achivements now to get the new dyes and this is one of them, I think this is something we all can use.

What do you authors think? Can you make something like this? Or is it just too much hassle and are we all doomed to keep wandering aimlessly around searching for these missing quests?