View Single Post
01/06/21, 04:40 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by LoneStar2911 View Post
Additional/Less Important Request: I also really liked how PerfectPixel extended the inventory window to make it longer. I prefer the default UI look, but having the inventory window be longer to see more at once can be a nice QoL change.
PP added new textures and changed a lot of the inventory rows (height, edges, background, anchors, etc.) because the normal inventory height could not be changed that easily.
+ all the other addon compatibilty issues you mentioned will be the same if you just work on another addon, doing the same like PP, only with another texture for the inventories etc. PP/your new addon idea would need to do the similar stuff to change the look and size of the inventory.

I think it would be easier to just add the standard textures of ESO to PP again so one could enabled them there.
But I think this was asked for in the past and somehow the size of the textures was not good quality if used with the non-standard UI size/scalings.
Not sure what other problems there might/already had occur/ed but don't expect any addon to be "easily doable" that does change the inventory's size/row height etc. Else it would be there, next to PP.

I can have a look how PP does the cursor snap to the loot window. Guess it's simple and could be added to FCOCS then.