View Single Post
02/03/19, 06:53 PM   #16
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Drakanwulf View Post
I downloaded fresh copies of LibStub and LAM from the ESO libraries listed above before starting my tests.

I should not have downloaded LAM because it has not been updated since 100023, or thereabouts; it has a naked LibStub embedded within it; and it has no DependsOn: to instruct the game to find and use the latest LibStub.

So I cannot test this update until LAM has been repaired to work with stand alone add-ons. Sorry...

Yes, I could have repaired LAM but, when I am testing, I test as an ignorant user who has no idea how the game or Minion, etc. works. I just follow the instructions I have been given.
You are kidding me, right?
LibAddonMenu uses LiBStub from the LiBAddonMenu-2.0.txt file and everything works fine this way since months. If this bothers you and "forbids the test for you" I'm seriusoly sorry. But ONLY that I've invested time to change CombatReticle to read such a nonsense here... Sorry to say but please stop this!

You know how to fix this on your own and I won't comment this anymore now. Test and enjoy or leave me alone.