View Single Post
09/09/15, 03:02 PM   #9
Sp00sty
I understand its a long list and some may look to be duplicates but perform distinct things that aren't in an all-in-one addon.

In major blocks of categories I can try to consolidate but the issue is that they have been functioning and all are functioning now without throwing any errors into bugeater but now the ping/lockups.

Some of the functions/addons are prob never going to be updated but continue to work w/o error.

Is the consensus now that there is just a hard limit that ESO simply won't handle anymore after this patch?

Or is there just some function(s) in the new API that are just going to cause these Ping/FPS/load issues with some addons even if they aren't throwing actual errors?

Like I said I'll go into them and see what I can consolidate, but still hoping there is some common thread to what is demonstrating that max ping and lockup at char load. It is when that ping/lockup finally breaks sync with the server that I appeared to get the Server disconnects or "there is an unknown problem" kickouts to the login screen.

Thanks again all for taking a look.