View Single Post
09/14/15, 10:04 PM   #20
Sp00sty
Well I had hoped that today's patch might have helped resolve whatever has changed but apparently not.

I didn't patch until about 5PM CST and then logged in. First few logins did not have any 999+ ping or lock but by the 3rd Alt-Char for Hireling mails, the ping and locks returned.

As before once cleared the game is completely playable even with lower FPS with addons activated.

BUT, I logged out for dinner around 7:30 PM and I have not been able to get character load since then, now 11PM.

The load wheel churns for a bit and looks like its about to give that last chunky turn right before char load-in but then stops and never moves again. I can see my Cable Router rapid pinging trying to sync with the server but then kick to game login screen with either "Unknown Error" or "Server 'bad' try again later".

As before if I uninstall ALL addons I can get back in without fail. I don't know what changed between logging out for dinner (1hr maybe) but I'm done for the night.

They fixed something today on PC and Console EU, with emergency resets prior to patches, maybe they need to do that to NA PC as well.