View Single Post
03/19/14, 07:12 AM   #9
Shinni
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
They are collecting the data, and created an addon to display the data.
They released their display addon specific saying it would only display info that you collected. So they didn't attempt to make any means of providing their data at that point so I doubt they will allow access to it until they release their full addon.
Esohead Markers and Esohead are two different addons created by two different people.
I don't think there are any conclusions, regarding what esohead.com will do with their data, based on esohead markers.

It is possibile the accesso to esohead coordinate of items? like skyshard, lorebook, materials ?
i want to create an add-on that display in the game map these resources
I think that since these data were collected with the cooperation of all I think it would be fair to make them public for everyone ...
Their data is already public, since you can look at it on their website. Maybe they will even create some kind of APIs as they did for wowhead.
However ESO has a sandbox for their addons, you can't create internet connections or read/write from/to the harddrive (except SavedVariables).
So using the APIs with an addon is impossible.
The only way to include their data would be, if esohead made their database public for download.
(And as far as I know, none of wowhead, hearthhead etc have done that)