View Single Post
05/05/19, 01:14 PM   #3
meekz
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
It seems you have chosen the wrong folder "level" as it is searching directly inside the "AddOns" folder for txt files (each addon got a txt file called manifest in it's own subfolder), as you can see here:

Code:
DEBUG 2019-05-05 13:41:00,890 [Thread-18] gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService:interrogateDirs(333): interrogating TOC: C:\Users\meekz\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\AddOns.txt
DEBUG 2019-05-05 13:41:00,891 [Thread-18] gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService:interrogateDirs(380): Toc not found for: C:\Users\meekz\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\AddOns.txt
DEBUG 2019-05-05 13:41:00,891 [Thread-18] gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService:interrogateDirs(333): interrogating TOC: C:\Users\meekz\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Errors\Errors.txt
Try to close Minion, shut it down via the task manager.
Then delete the minion.xml file in "C:\Users\meekz\AppData\.minion" and then start it as admin again and setup the folder to really use the correct folder for the AddOns.
It MUST be the folder C:\Users\meekz\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns for you I think.
I'll give it a go, Is it a problem that my minion folder containing the .xml file was C:\Users\meekz\.minion and not in the appdata?

EDIT: After setting Minion to use the exact folder in the exact directory you gave me, it still thinks it's a .txt for whatever reason, after checking the logs again.

Last edited by meekz : 05/05/19 at 01:18 PM.