Thread: Alchemy Potions
View Single Post
02/22/14, 08:56 AM   #3
madangrypally
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Based on my experience with Alchemy, got to level 9, you need to discover what combination of herbs and solution will make what potion. It may take a while before all of them are known but an addon that discovers it as you go along and keeps a history of your attempts, successes and failures is one of the ones I was planning on looking into, dependant on what information is accessible to addons.

Ultimately I suspect it would end up being able to list each recipe and its sources and be used for recipe info sites.

A quick look at alchemy/crafting functions in the api it looks like it may be possible to track this but until the next beta weekend I won't be able to investigate addon creation options myself.

Any two or three flowers can be combined and the potions will obtain whatever properties they share. Some negative properties cancel out some positive properties.

At first only 2 flowers can be used. At 15 Alchemy level with Laboratory 3 flows could be used.

I can think of a few ways to code it but it wont be anywhere near efficient or user friendly because I only have rudimentary coding experience.

Last edited by madangrypally : 02/27/14 at 09:42 AM.