View Single Post
11/26/23, 11:35 AM   #6
WolfStark
While I understand what you are saying, and sure it makes complete sense! I dont completely disagree with you. BUT I was actively playing when this started. I seen 2 addons update on Minions around the exact time it happened. ONLY after deleting this one it fixed the issue. It is not user error, I can assure you that. I have no explanation as to why it does this with gamepad mode or using Bandits but it does. I was hoping you may shed some light on that since your latest update stated this addon was conflicting with another name, maybe something within that change triggered it. Maybe some coding change on this one is conflicting with another addon I have not just the gamepad mode or Bandits UI. Im not sure but its most certainly this addon that has started the issue after this update. Ive had addons in the past do the same thing so when I deleted it that fixed the issue. Like I said it could be Another addon conflicting with this one. Ive not taken a poll with other users to see if they have the same issue thats using this one, but would be happy to do so to find the root cause. I like using this addon and would love to keep it. I can prove that its fine while this (LibMapQuest) is deleted but as soon as I install it again and try to play, it makes my skill Bar Jump. Thought it would be nice for the creator to be aware if there is a potential issue. Other than that I will just not use the addon unless it stops flipping my bar LOL If you by chance come across a potential issue other than user error, I would love to hear!
Thanks