View Single Post
01/02/20, 05:22 PM   #5
MomsBaguetti
Alright i "fixed" it unconventionally while i was typing this reply - BY USING A VPN PROGRAM.
What made me try this is that the same day that minion stopped working, a website on which i read manga everyday stopped loading, later i found out that only the main page was not working so i just bypassed it, now i turned on my vpn and the main page suddenly works, so i tried it on minion and it works as well!

So basically the problem is either router rules or ISP blocking some servers or what its called ha.

Im gonna keep what i was gonna write below because my troubleshooting might help someone else

Always running minion on admin.
I enabled all protocols for minion through Inbound Rules, my router's control panel has been not responding for about a year so i cant go and check it, but it has been working with no problems ever since, and since Minion was working without a problem just a few days ago, i think there is no need to fix the router if it isnt broken no?
I have tried to look into the java ipconfig through google but all the guides are very confusing and seem to be for developers only, so i just went with command console, which i have tried before might i add, but nothing.
Also found that i had a vpn program installed somewhere, i uninstalled it still nothing.

Quick reminder that the timeline for this problem goes like this: Old windows install, minion working > new windows install, minion working > few days later of new install, minion stops working

If there is no other element then might have been a program i installed after installing minion, for that im gonna attach a screenshot below of my last installs because im pretty sure none of them should screw with proxies or stuff.

TLDR; Used vpn application, problem solved. Turns out my ISP or their asshole company is blocking sth.