View Single Post
04/15/20, 09:18 AM   #13
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For guilds it is more viable to runa discord server or to use the guild's description page to share "links" to websites liek Allcast or other content where there already exists beginner guides on gear, actions, dungeons etc.
No need to implement this into addons. Just tell them to install a chat addon able to read links and they can ask in guild chat or read their guiold's description containing the links imo.

I'd love to have this "Share my gear" addon as well, just as I'm used to the LOTRO "inspect player" routines but I gave up on this. It would be nice for roleplaying, if you could also add some background story etc. in text form. But sharing all this data is impossible to be done ingame atm so one would only be able to share this info outside of the game somehow via a website maybe. And I think there already exists some sort of website for this purpose of gear sharing:
ESO-Database.com

+ the extract addon:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...portAddOn.html

Edit:
Just saw there is no gear shared. Maybe ask the dev keldor if this would be possible + some background information text about the character, shareable with others.