View Single Post
01/19/16, 04:22 PM   #25
Mikros
Originally Posted by estring View Post
This seems so simple now ive troubleshooted it but windows 10 installs onedrive as the default docs location so even with the game minion looking at the right folder on C: onedrive is the location the game finds. Seems so simple now Ive fixed it but took me an hour of saying wtf.
Yes, same here. (I'm on 8.1 though) Took me about 2 hours last night to figure out it is under "onedrive" now. Mine is especially goofy. It is like,

C:\Users\%username%\OneDrive\Documents\pictures\castles and crusades\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns

lol no idea how the game decided to look there. Castles and Crusades is the table top rpg, I have a bunch of pdf's in that folder.

Especially weird to me is if I follow the path to the addons folder through file manager, I never click on anything called "pictures" or "castles and crusades". But when I look at the actual DOS path (if that is the proper term) it looks like what I posted above. My bro said he thinks it has something to do with "libraries". I don't know what that means yet.

( "file manager" might be the wrong term also )

Last edited by Mikros : 01/19/16 at 04:37 PM.