View Single Post
11/28/15, 12:52 PM   #9
Zerowalker
As i pretty much take screenshots of all the skill,achv,discovery etc things,
shouldn't it be possible to take the shots correctly even if several occur at the same time.

Using some kind of variable that says maybe (If a shot was taken, wait x seconds till repeat).

So if 3 events occur at the same time, the first one will set some variable to a time, then the second event will see that a shot was taken earlier within a certain duration and will then wait till it has past a certain time since that, it will also need to add some variable that tells it's first in line so the 3rd event does the same thing but will act only after the 2nd has done it's thing and compare to that time.

I think what i wrote is a mess, but the concept should work, now if it's possible to do such variables and stuff, i don't know. I just thought it up.

Then again, it might not work.

Thing is i noticed that at times, the addon won't take screenshots for some reason, even though an event occurs, it seems to be rare though. Trying to figure out why, it doesn't seem to be about the duration between the screenshots, at least they haven't been too close, i can have an event occur, then 13 seconds later another event occurs but that one is ignored, the last time that happened was when i went up in Fighters Guild, then 13 seconds later i went up in Restoration Staff, only Fighters Guild was taken, the other i took manually as nothing happened.

Enough spam for now;D