View Single Post
11/26/23, 09:53 AM   #5
WolfStark
Help with the LibQuestData Update

Good Morning,
I wanted to see if there was anything I could do different or is this issue something that could be fixed. I will do my best to explain so bare with me LOL. This happened with other addons in the past and Ive had to disable or delete all together. Its a bit of a challenge to rule out which is the issue but Ive managed to do so and the LibQuestData update done on 11/24/23 has caused the problem.
I always play a combination of keyboard and Gamepad mode using Bandits UI. What is happening is the skills bar keeps jumping to center screen Every Time I switch between keyboard and gamepad. I have to constantly hit Esc or hit Menu Button on my controller to clear this. I go between to two all the time because I enjoy using controller for gameplay, but like using Keyboard with the addons I have for my inventory, Guild things, BeamMeUp, Etc Etc.
Once I deleted this updated addon the issue went away. Im reaching out in hopes that you know a way to fix it so I will be able to continue using the MapQuest Addon.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
WolfStark