View Single Post
06/20/21, 06:42 PM   #7
Stalwart385
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Yeah I know what you want and it was possible in the past.
Just enable the different buff containers (you name them lists) in the profiles etc.
And then use the Whitelist section to whitelist each of the 4 buffIds and select the 4 different containers / lists for their output -> 1 buff to each of the lists.
I'm not going to install the addon again to show you screenshots, it's possible, you simply need to use the whitelist and "select" the output list there for EACH of the buffs you add to the whitelist.
So in the end you need to enable 4 (or more) lists / containers, add 4 buffs to your whitelist, and as you add them choose which list / container they should show in.

If you do not know how to do this please ask the author at the addon comments, they are defined to get answers about the particular addon.
I also know there are youtube videos about this addon, maybe they will help.
e.g. https://alcasthq.com/eso-srendarr-addon-guide/
Read below "A few tips", it's the section where the up to 10 bars can be setup.
or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGmXYsnnybs&t=316s -> Check 6:30 minutes for the prominent buffs whitelist and how to select the containter it should show in
Thank you for digging into this and trying to help.

I followed those links and they led me to what I was already doing.

There are two sections in the white list. I can for example add Dragon Blood to list 1 and Spiked Armor to list 2 to give them their own frame. That is it though. So two places to add specific buffs to lists only. I can change the list they are added to but it doesn't save. So only two lists can have whitelisted skills. (I should note you can do two with debuffs as well, which I use to track taunt in its own frame).

I'm looking to track multiple individual buffs in their own frame. I'll play around with it more whem I get home to make sure but it looks the same as I originally thought after checking those sources. Hopefully Srendars forum gets back to me or there is another option out there (or I'm missing a setting to add more options).