View Single Post
10/31/14, 02:04 AM   #10
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zgrssd View Post
I have been thinking abut making a Cross Character data collector addon for some time now. It would deal with all the plumbing of getting such data, leaving other addons to focus on whatever GUI they want.

But it is a long way before I get to hirelings. Even craft store currently requries the user to start the timer.
That won't be hard to do this, except I never coded in XML as for now I was thinking on a frame displaying all chars of an account with timers. My char got the 4 crafts with the 12hours timer and I can easily manage an level 4 alt to rush some points in craft ... and yes, it a mandatory that you need to receive the 1st mail to the addon start it's timer. then it's just a add + xxhours and reading how much points you spent on skill X/Y/Z

Does someone know if the timer start when you receive mail or you pick up materials from attachment? I really think it's time of when the mail come into your mailbox (which isn't same as the one the server triggers the event, i know it..).
Generally it's almost same, but if someone already searched for it.

zgrssd, if you want to try, I let you do, anyway if I wasn't at all motivated to code for now, release come next week and I was thinking about a whole week end of code on pts.

BTW, if i'm starting an addon like this it's mostly because in my guild, there are ~10 guys with :
There are people with 32 hirelings.
and when seeing their logins/relogins, it's always make me smiling

Originally Posted by Kraeius
Originally Posted by QuadroTony
Craft Store and MailTime deleted from the site now
i think we need new addon now
QuadroTony and his endless addon requests
lol, so true