View Single Post
07/26/14, 10:46 AM   #14
Sol62287
Exclamation Same Problem :-/

I'm having the same issue.. I posted a seperate thread, which I will copy here, that has more detail in it.. if any can help me I'd be forever grateful. After reading some of the replies on this thread I feel I should state that I DO have "Bigfoot Killer Network Manager". Dunno if that makes a difference or if that's issue, but admins asked other people if they do so I figured I'd mention that I do. If that's the issue, what I do with it to fix the issue? Thank you for taking the time to listen and assist. My Minion.xml and Log are both attached on the original thread I posted, linked below:

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2023

Original Thread Content(Details of my issue):
Hi! When I first tried to run minion Windows firewall asked me if I wanted to allow access, so I clicked allow access. I'm operating on a Windows 7 system. I use to not be able to get minion to open at all before this until I uninstalled and reinstalled this new version after waiting a while.. I think for some reason an older version just wasn't compatible with my machine. Now it works fine, except not being able to connect to the internet, which notifies me of it not being able to connect.. then goes ahead and closes it down when I hit ok. So, it's a step in the right direction from it's performance for me before.. but I'm still hitting a road block. I even temporarily disabled all my avast firewalls and tried it with them disabled, but still no cigar. Could anyone please help me? I'll be sure to attach logs etc.

It probably is less a bug and more user error, but I know I'm not the only person having issues. :-/

I use Avast Anti-Virus and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware as my virus and malware protection. Only Avast runs constantly in the backround(I don't have the paid version of MBAM) As well as the typical built in windows 7 firewall etc.

Hope to hear from someone soon with a fix! Thank you in advance for you time and any help you can give me! I need it to work for me so I don't have to manually update all my ESO mods.... cause doing that really really blows.

-Zack

Last edited by Sol62287 : 07/26/14 at 10:58 AM. Reason: More info.