View Single Post
04/10/14, 10:14 PM   #5
StealthStalker
My post from the templar thread below.

Here's what I've been using for dungeoning as I level now as a pure healer templar (currently level 39ish).

Both weapons are resto staves.
Weapon 1
Purifying Ritual (Cleansing Ritual Morph)
Mutagen (Regeneration Morph)
Honor The Dead (Rushed Ceremony Morph)
Lingering Ritual (Healing Ritual Morph)
Inner Light

Weapon 2
Purifying Light (Backlash Morph to heal)
Radiant Aura (Restoring Aura Morph - probably will replace this with Blessing of Protection soon, or something else)
Ring of Preservation (Fighter guild, Circle of Protection Morph)
Immovable (Heavy Armor Active)
Inner Light

I am keeping innerlight on both bars, taking up the last slot (never have to toggle except to turn it on), so that it does not fade and I keep it up. I tend to swap weapons very often to apply Purifying light or keep Circle of Protection up. In doing so, I would have to recast innerlight every swap.

With my tests, inner light is amazing. 20% crit from the get go, and then the rest of the passives kick in. I'm wearing 5 piece light armor for the regen and crit rate, so another 5% crit there atm.

I basically keep mutagen on everyone, purifying ritual down for the bonus healing and then keep CoP up as often as possible while throwing around anything else I need.

For bossfights, Purifying light is decent damage when I have the downtime to cast it. Have been getting 1k hits at my level.

Single target heals are covered with Honor the Dead, very well I might add.

Mutagen and Lingering ritual seem to sit at around 20% crit because I keep people topped off as much as possible with it. Where as Honor the Dead sits at around 40-50% crit because I save it for big bursty heals when they're low health.

This is purely for my PvE group Dungeon content. My solo set is completely different. I use one bar for combat while questing, and the second is devoted to skills im leveling. So the skill-leveling bar is up for exploration XP and quest turn ins, while in combat I swap to the primary bar.

PvP bar will be a bit different for sure as well, and really depend on the fight.

I can not recommend wykkyd's outfitter enough once you're able to set it up. I have 3-4 bar layouts I use for different scenarios, and I expect many more to come (Zerg PvP, Solo PvP, Samall Man PvP, etc).