View Single Post
12/21/21, 08:36 PM   #14
Vahrokh
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
What does that mean in detail? If your minion.log does not throw errors after exactly that addon it most likely isn't this one.

Some single addons could be the cause, but most times the xml file got corrupted and deleting it + rescan the game's addons fixes this.
Or, could always be the case, any installed software of yours is causing the instabilities. Coudl be even driver issues, firmware related, windows patch level state, or windows versin (7, 8, 10, 11).
More than unstable, it has some evident bugs, even starting it as administrator, using the default addons folder (which it *always* fails to detect anyway and no, files are not on MS BS cloud).

I can repeatably get it to hang on add on detection, then terminate it, restart it and now it shows the addons.

Furthermore, if I leave certain addons in, like "Alphagear", the log states it found 3 versions then it bombs with a Java Exception (in the log) about Apache FileFilter.

I removed Alphagear and now it's loading the 1 addon I left in.
It would bomb if I left all the addons. I am currently adding them one by one and see which one breaks the process.