View Single Post
01/31/15, 05:49 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry to read this sirinsidiator.
I hope it wasn't FCOItemSaver. I never experienced this "buggy behaviour" before and noone has reported an issue so far.

@Circonian
FCOItemSaver is not changing the keybinds directly but using the game's context menu methods to do so, as this will help gamepad players and mouse players.

Short explanation:

OnMouseEnter the item:
-Is the anti-destroy/anti-sell/anti-deconstruct etc. settings enabled?
->Is the item marked with any icon?
-->Remove the context menu entry to destroy/add to mail/add to shop/add to deconstruction/...

By removing the context menu entry the standard behaviour of the game is: Remove the keybind for the same function (e.g. destroy) as well.

@sirinsidiator
Do you remember if the item you wanted to sell was marked with any icon from FCOItemSaver?
You said you took it from a mail.
Did you mark it manually afterwards, like with the "sell" icon?
If it was not researchable for one of your characters or it was an ornate icon (assumed you had enabled the automatic marking of these items in the settings and you are using ResearchAssistant) there shouldn't be any change done to the context menu and the keybindings.

I'l have a look if I can rebuild this. Maybe I can implement a security question for equippable items that are not bound too. I always wanted to add this after I have equipped a set part accidently that was crafted for another char o0