View Single Post
08/27/15, 01:29 PM   #11
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You got me wrong Wandamey. Should have written the "/irony off" part behind it

You are totally right: Every reasonable person knows Facebook e.g. a total spy platform. Whoever uses it just walks the path of least resistance. "It is so comfortable", "All my friends are using it, how should I contact them on other ways?" /irony off.
Others seem to earn money using it, and other platforms (self prmotion). The same with WhatsApp and many other software.

So I totally like people that don't accept everything and who inform us other users, like dopiate did.
I just wanted to state that MS is giving some possiblities to the users, where others don't/won't since years.
Maybe MS is spying more in the backend then. That#s the part I do not know and was not able to check. As dopiate told us there is a huge network "shake hands" which will be turned off with this hosts file fix etc.

I don't use social media, and I don't like what each of the private data spy softwares are doing because I care about my data too. But I don't have the skills to protect me in all ways like I should be able to (root phones, change software, etc.). So I, and many other users are glad, if they get some build in switches
in the software which we are using -> And we are somehow forced to use the software sometimes, like at work etc. So we are not able to change it in all belongs (like using our own linux distr., or going back to old WinXP (which maybe spied as well)).

Neither MS, nor any other company should gain money for each user they spy.
They should pay the 1 cent for a single male, or 5 cents for a married female with a baby (some data a UK team "evaluated" somehow from public information that ppl spread everywhere...) they are able to earn each month to the ppl they spy from!

It's clean man and it's stable
Maybe. I only wanted to say that I can wait, and will wait, so there are some patches done, drivers chnaged and adopted, etc. I always did and had way less trouble then my co-workers/colleagues.

I've been refused jobs this year because no Facebook. I may be freaking more tired of all this than you, believe me.
Sad to read this. I bet they checked your qualification before /irony off What a mad world we live in