View Single Post
08/27/15, 02:40 PM   #12
Wandamey
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Sad to read this. I bet they checked your qualification before /irony off What a mad world we live in
actually for one it was my fault. For a City Hall (were employees are supposed NOT to share their private life in public btw), I may have passively made the room temperature 10°C lower when my potential boss told me that (thanks to forcing Citizen to sign in on Facebook to participate to democratie), "they made the BUZZ" with the Charlie Hebdo Assassinations.

and another because the guy was trying some sorts of privates jokes, speaking of things out of nowhere, i understood after googling my name, got some homonymes out there. I may have looked completely stupid all the interview.

back on topic, spying or not they'll make money out of nothing just because they can make tools to spy. it generates as much as if they did actually spy.
Referencing through Facebook as a Professional need? it makes no sense, it's like drugs and bike races : you don't do it, you got no chance? You do it, the info provided is faked. And people do it, because "it is the way it is". Nope it's the way we made it by being irresponsible jerks.