View Single Post
03/20/21, 09:33 AM   #3
DaSnowFangs

Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
Yes the current version you should be using is Advanced Filters - Updated by Baertram. I am sorry if you have an older non functional version. Make sure you get that exact version so you have one that is 100% updated to work with the current UI and API of the game. API meaning the games internal code. Using other versions will probably break your inventory screen. That seems to be what you were saying you had so that version will take care of it.
Greetings @Sharlikran!
Thanks for your response, I am using Advanced Filters - Updated, as mentioned in my initial post. Everything is working as far as I can tell as I do have all the correct Libraries installed, including the depreciated LibStub Might have been a little misunderstanding there, everything is in order.

I see what you're saying about out of date addons though, if the addon has your stamp of approval regardless of it being out of date and having depreciated libraries, then I'm happy. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't perhaps a more up to date and maintained version of the addon. Cheers!