View Single Post
04/23/14, 07:37 AM   #10
Vicster0

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
You should hop into the IRC channel, Vicster0.
There's an IRC channel??!

Originally Posted by ins View Post
There's an IRC channel??!
lol..

Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Indeed there is, along with a guild, see my link above. Also, sorry for the thread derail. *gets back out of the thread*
I've been meaning to contact one of you for an invite but "dem addons doe", all of my times are belonging to them! :P

I will look into the IRC Channel. I have not used IRC in quite some time.. that should be interesting.

Originally Posted by Wobin View Post
If it helps, I prehook on the OnMouseDown on InventorySlot to add the details on click, rather than a straight mouseover.
Wobin, please be careful with this. From my experience a lot of caution needs to be taken with prehooking some ZO controls as they may call private/protected code somewhere in the stack which could throw an error if you've modified this. But alas, you already knew that based on our conversation in a previous thread.. .lol (here)

Question; are you using the built in ZO_PreHookHandler? I wonder if using my own prehooking function is what is causing these problems...

I have Sous Chef installed actually so I will try to dev some changes into InventoryInsight using ZO_PreHookHandler and see if it has any affect. Truthfully, I've never seen any output form Sous Chef since installing it but never had time to really look into what it was supposed to be doing again... >.< I have a feeling I know exactly what is happening here...