View Single Post
04/24/14, 08:51 PM   #13
Cavanoskus
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Vicster0 View Post
Cavanoskus, just to make sure, you are aware that Sous Chef requires that you click on an ingredient for the information from Sous Chef to be added to the tooltip, right? I just want to be sure, because I did some pretty thorough testing today and didn't have any problems running Sous Chef along InventoryInsight.

If you are ware of this and still can't get it to work, please let me know what version of InventoryInsight and Sous Chef you are currently running. Thanks!
Yeah, nothing was happening when I clicked. But a few minutes ago I was having some other issues and ended up completely clearing out all my saved variables and reinstalling addons from fresh downloads, leaving out a few I had decided I didn't need. I came back to this thread right away to let you know that now, it works perfectly, but the bad part of my scorched-earth approach is that I don't know what was causing the problem. Still, I'm glad to have it working now! Thanks for your help, even if it was just something wrong on my end all along.