Thread: ESOUI Discord
View Single Post
05/31/17, 04:53 AM   #17
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Harven View Post
There are already some people in the "unofficial" discord server so I don't see a reason to create "official" one. Besides I'm offended to "official" things... anyone remembers official esoui in-game guild for addon authors? It's called Arcane Scripters Guild. Not sure about NA but EU one is abandoned by it's creators and no one else have privileges to maintain it. I will also leave it soon as it's currently only wasting one guild slot. I know you guys (MMOUI staff) have lots of things to take care of so it would be better for us (addon authors especially) if you leave some things to the community. In the discord server there is already a separate channel for automatic messages about new/updated addons (fetched by RSS bot) and patch notes from official eso forums.

Ayantir, there are some people (like me :P) who don't check forum/addons comments very ofter. But I'm almost allways available on Discord. Also as I said I'm not forcing anyone to "move" anywhere. You can be here and there, or only here, or only there That's your decision. Since you don't like to be disturbed by players you can stay on gitter and maybe visit discord from time to time to say hi
There was an NA one?