View Single Post
05/21/14, 05:57 PM   #7
Defilade

Originally Posted by LaughterSong View Post
Thank you for the client.

My only concern is that it is safe from spyware, hacks etc.

I was able to run Minion after initial install as launch took place upon completion, however even though I have reinstalled a few times I cannot launch the program once it has been closed.

I receive this error: Program can't start because MSVCR100.dill is missing from your computer...blah blah blah and then I receive a "Loading JVM.dll" error.

Now I could search for this .dill file/s and download and install them but should it/they not be included in the client software?

Thanks
Keep up the good work!
I'm getting the same error. I was running Minion on my computer with windows 8.1 just fine, but i hate Windows 8. I just installed a fresh copy of windows 7 Ultimate, and loaded ESO and minion.

The very first time I launched Minion i received the same exact error messages you are getting, it complains that msvcr100.dll is not found on the computer, even though I have verified it is loaded. I uninstalled Minion, downloaded it again, and installed it, launched it - same exact errors.

I read the above post, installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64) and it seems to be working now, thanks!

Last edited by Defilade : 05/21/14 at 06:12 PM.