View Single Post
02/25/16, 03:56 PM   #27
Kith
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you all for the details. Unfortunatly the idea I was hoping to test for, that of them being all of the ABILITY_TYPE_REGISTERTRIGGER doesn't seem to be the case. Was hoping to not need two paths to follow for Crystal Fragments (which does) vs these which don't. Will still be able to add the proc details, but it'll be a little more complicated now.

Just for reference, i've noticed the IDs for every ability in ESO, there is one for each different rank on top of 'extras' that are usually hidden from the player. Theres 19 seperate entries for just Funnel Health for example.

---------------

Just on the casting bar part side of things. I've managed to make a very accurate casting bar that works for spells, and it does technically work for Heavy Attack timing as well except that if you release the mousebutton right at the end of a cast, there are no events, apis or other feedback i've found to track to stop a "now inaccurate" bar reappearing as if you were about to swing again. Going to take a little more look at it and if there truely is nothing i'll have to roll back the plan to just a castbar for actual casted abilities and drop the attack timing.