View Single Post
07/28/21, 09:50 AM   #3
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you for all the informations.

I did the search with notepad++ and so far nothing.

The only thing i may imput all this, is that since same days, ZoS crashed a lot, boot a lot, and when this happens i always have a problem with my saved variables, as a crash due to zos, at logging a sort of rebuild of the saved variables is done.

i did another global research this morning, and i found some others addon on which the 2 accounts were created :

@darkesmerald
@Darkesmerald

and only for that particular account. Also i noticed that there is a difference in @darkesmerald and @Darkesmerald : they each have saved different characters settings. For example the Character name Che Sarà has the settings saved in @darkesmerald but have the basic settings of the addon in @Darkesmerald. And this is different like this for all characters.

All other accounts are fine, except the one for which yesterday none of the settings would be registered, and that i had to force by manually copying the setting from an addon to another (the selected part of the new settings i wanted)

And if i do something in some addons, its more about visual graphics (i change the icons, or the color value) but i never ever modify the code as anyway i would not be able to do it, unless you tell me to apply this or this with a precise modele.

So what i will do is that i will supress all duplicate reference of the @darkesmerald account with a different writing.

And after the next crash i will watch again what happened.

Thank you

Test script in game give : @darkesmerald

Last edited by Anceane : 07/28/21 at 11:21 AM.