View Single Post
04/24/23, 07:48 AM   #18
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You could try Azurah addon to move vanilla UI around, but it's also an addon for sure ;-)

Maybe unrelated but I wonder if this "reticle" cursor mode change is a general bug "for some players" on PTS?

Someone else told me 2 days ago he was not able (all addons disabled) to click on the chat channel selection box anymore and choose a zone/say/yell/tell cannel there without having the mouse change to the reticle mode automatically.
We did some test and the settings to change/keep mouse cursor uring typing did not change/affect this for him.

Unfortunately it did work fine for me. I could click on the box and after that choose a channel and my cursor was in the text editbox then,r eday to type.
For him it never came to the chat editbox, always switched to reticle mode after selecting a chat channel.

We did remove all addons and libs, created a new char, and did other tests. Nothing helped him.
I am not an author so sorry if i write here, but it happened i had this error, and by disabling the LUI module chat, all went back to normal. (i tested also addons like No thank you and FCO stuff but only LUI did the correction)