View Single Post
01/31/21, 02:31 PM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You do not seem to know how forums work and missbehave like in whatsapp here as I tried to say to you above already.
We can clearly notice this again as you start to post single sentences in new forum posts (within 2 minutes) like new whatsapp messages, instead of editing your last post and just add the text...

This is nothing against you but against yor writing style! So do no take it personally please nor answer to my beg for a easier readable text with something like you did ("Weird, so You are getting mad at me for not reading...").

Just change the text in your 1st post from 1 block to several paragrahped text blocks which are easily readable by the human eye?!
Edit, put cursor after a sentence, press return key, and so on. Very easy and the reuslt will be a great relief.
That's all I was askng for, so that I (it's my opinion, and I do not speak for others, but I bet/know many others will ignore your post as long as you wont change it) am able to read your question AND THEN I'll answer about your topic (and not about your writing style)

btw: I'm not going mad, I just tried to show you the humor in your post about no reading cuz too lazy
I did not even read the whole wall of text as I said.
Not many ppl understand sarcasm anymore as it seems

Last edited by Baertram : 01/31/21 at 02:35 PM.