View Single Post
07/18/19, 05:03 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes amber, there is an option to enable the debugging of the IDs to teh chat (what you posted above) and one which enables the abilityIds next to your own character buffs (if you rpess C, scroll down, you'll find an icon for each of your buffs there and they should havbe something like [123456] before or after their name -> This is the abilityId of the buff).
The settings was named something like "Enable Display Of Aura's AbilityID" in the past I think.

You need to check which buffs you get after transformation and as you get oiut of transformation, which ones are removed from that list again.
Add these to a a buffBar (I always took bar 7 for these "special tracked buffs" and make sure yaou enable this buff bar 7 in the settings to show.
Then disable Srendars the UI lock to show all the buffbars positions and move bar 7 to the compass or somehwere you want it to show.

I did not use Srendar for some time so I don't know the exact handling anymore. But I bet you'll manage to get this to work *crossing fingers*

Edit
Read the addons description page. There are example vidoes linked which showas how to set it up.
And chat commands to unlock/löock the UI e.g.
And there is a "Debug option" spoiler with information about the abilityId debugging too!
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ffTracker.html

Last edited by Baertram : 07/18/19 at 05:09 AM.