View Single Post
03/17/14, 02:27 PM   #34
WrinkleStiltskin

<jimmy fallon voice> Secrets

I have, and will always be a hardcore mage in every game I touch. My ß build was full light armor pushing max magica, full points into max magica, eating food that bled max magica. Zeni wants law of diminishing returns, they better put that mess on HP also. I pushed past soft cap. Daedric Summon all the way, yes the pets are fairly undefined before launch. Volitile Familiar, and twilight Matriarch...AND Daedric Curse. Crystal Fragments is your opener, knock them down, then plunder skulls. Finish with Endless Fury. All will succumb. 3 mobs, open with knockback, curse, fury...dead. knockback nearest threat (pets are on other) and pop it hard with Dest staff, or whatever, then spam fury on everything in immediate range.
All dead, and even a paper mage is hit 1-3 times max. On rare occasion I had lag spikes that made it look like I was 1 shot. I was soloing groups well above my level.
I kicked the crap out of that Mage Guild Clannfear NM that was about LV12 when I was LV8 using only 1 crap heal pot.