View Single Post
03/12/15, 07:22 PM   #11
Nolan Kotulan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
Feel free to use any code which I have posted here or anywhere else.
Thank you very much Garkin!

Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
Hello!

If you do release a texture pack for Inventory Grid View (please do!) I would prefer you only include what would be expected - background textures for the grid slots.

If you'd like, I can possibly add a slider for icon zoom level in Inventory Grid View's settings menu. PM me and we can go over details :)
Hi Randactyl,

No problem, I'll remove the code for the public release then, and of mine too if you can add a slider to the Inventory Grid View main addon as it is a great idea.

I mean, I personally don't really care anymore about such an option as Garkin gave me the code I was looking for and as I never want to see again this zoom on my items... ;)

But yes, I definitely think this is a great feature to add and options are always welcome for most people. And it obviously makes more sense to add this to the main addon.

By the way, you look like being the right person that could look into at least* my first point (*because I don't want to ask too much and because it looks like being the most "easy" and "quick" one to adress, if I'm not wrong) in my last post, about the new item and stolen item icons... don't want to help me? ^^'

Pleasssssseeeeee... é_è

... =P

We keep in touch by PM if you want,
Have to go to sleep now,
So tired again,

Regards,
Nolan

Last edited by Nolan Kotulan : 03/13/15 at 05:46 PM.