View Single Post
04/16/20, 10:23 PM   #1
TagCdog
Grinding Loot Assistant

Hi All,

There are certain items that for a player interested in crafting materials and/or crafting training would always be considered deconstructable. These are generally items named after crafting materials like: Rubedite Helm, Ruby Ash Shield, Ancestor Silk Hat, Rubedo Leather Arm Cops of Health, etc... If these types of items have a defining name, I don't know it. Non-set items?

Is there a function in FCO ItemSaver or any other addon that would automatically mark these items as deconstructable instead of junk?

If no such addon exists, then here are some additional ideas for this potential addon:
  • Mark all basic gear as described above as deconstructable.
  • Allow the option to mark white gear as saleable junk and higher quality gear deconstructable.
  • Allow the option to mark green gear and below as saleable junk and higher quality gear deconstructable.
  • Allow the option to mark blue gear and below as saleable junk and higher quality gear deconstructable.
  • Allow the option to mark purple gear and below as saleable junk and higher quality gear deconstructable.
  • Mark all glyphs as either saleable or deconstructable.
  • Mark all non-crafted potions as saleable junk.
  • Mark all non-crafted poisons as saleable junk.
  • Mark all non-crafted food as saleable junk.
  • Mark all non-crafted drinks as saleable junk.
  • Auto-transfer deconstructable gear to banker when opened.
  • Auto-sell junk when merchant is opened.

The use case here is that someone grinding and using xp scrolls does not have to take a lot of time to figure out which items to quickly sell or deposit. Any applicable looted items are automatically marked and then deposited or sold when a merchant or banker is opened.

I know there are addons that partially do what I want: FCO ItemSaver, Personal Assistant, Scootworks Items, Do It All, etc... My main request/question is auto-marking items as deconstructable.

Last edited by TagCdog : 06/04/20 at 05:40 PM.