View Single Post
09/28/14, 10:31 AM   #17
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi Ravenslock,

For me to know what happened I would have needed the minion0.log and minion.xml when the problem occurred

PC: C:\Users\<windows user name>\.minion\
OSX: ~\.minion\

That said I would suggest deleting your addons (right click on each addon and choose uninstall in Minion) and then use Minion to install them. It does a better job keeping track of AddOns it has installed then trying to detect them in the wild. There are more points of failure if Minion has to try and detect what AddOn is manually installed versus letting Minion install it for you because then it knows for sure what AddOn it is.

As for the 1411842651-_GamingSuite.zip sitting in your addon folder that usually happens when Minion does not have permission to delete the addon folder (lots of times its because either the game client or a virus scanner has that folder open so Minion is getting an in use error but thats only guessing with out seeing the error log) its trying to update, or the zip file didn't finish downloading? More details would be in the minion0.log at the time (minion0.log gets over written every time you restart the Minion client so if you've restarted Minion since that issue it won't be in the log any more).

Last edited by Dolby : 09/28/14 at 10:48 AM.