View Single Post
08/29/23, 08:18 AM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Setting it to verbose does nothing if you do not manually manipulate the addon files too, so debug level is enough

Sorry but your LibDebugLogger file does not contain any line with that info "Progress".
At 13:36 (it shows 14:36 at my timezone) there is nothing in there with that achievement text or any "progress"

But I also checked all the other lines above and below and cannot find it. Should be a yellow text as it is info, and no LDL explicit Debug output (addons explicitly using LDL to show debug messages) -> shows light blue.

Did you do the /reloadui after the chat showed that info so it was properly saved to the SavedVariables file on the disk, before uploading the file?
-> this often is an issue with sharing the correct version of the file as SVs only update the data on your disk/ssd if you relaod the UI/travel to a new zone or logout/quit the game properly.

If you did that and the chat shows the text but LibDebugLogger is missing it, I'm very puzzled hwo that other addon is writing the info to chat so that LDL does not catch it...