View Single Post
05/03/22, 01:42 AM   #6
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Well, it's nothing they should be forced to, but it's as simple as it can because it is a known process within forums (and other ressources) since decades.
Even if you are not used to forums you should notice the ease of this:
Before you post, you read and you use the forum search.
Creating rules which are carved in stone will not help. Should be common sense to follow that automatically, on your own responsibility.

-> Generelly spoken, not only related to the post of Stirps!
You and I know that. But you know probably better than I do that people don't do things as they should, or even as they could. They just... do. lol.
That's why, at least in the USA, we have to put "WARNING: HOT" on cups of coffee. There's some people who just don't... try.

So my thought was, instead of you all having to repeat yourself a zillion times, maybe the website devs could help the noobs, lazys, and ignorant folks find their answer before they waste people's time.

Just an idea. I love you addon developers and just want your lives to be a smidge easier. lol

Edit: Also, none of my response is directed towards Stirps. I'm just generalizing from past experiences. Things I've noticed.

Last edited by NeuroticPixels : 05/03/22 at 01:44 AM. Reason: No offense meant to the OP!