View Single Post
05/03/22, 12:46 PM   #8
Stirps
> So read the sticky post. I have no way to know what you did wrong. In fact I'd see why on gods green earth Minion isn't working for you and just fix that. It will not make the common mistakes users make.
Minion does not recognize my eso addon folder, I install it as usual and when I try to direct it to where addons are stored it does not take in any input. Because I usually do not have a problem installing anything manually, I didn't bother trying to fix it.

> It goes here: C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\SkyShards
I know. That's also where it is. I followed the installation guide. I read the readme. I checked for others experiencing similar things.

>But why is no one noticing and/or reading the sticky posts saying "Please read BEFORE asking addon&library questions/post bugs/want to remove your addon"
Cause it was super late for me and I had worked 12h that day, yes I could have looked for it more but tbh I wrote that whole post out of frustration and didn't see it.

> 1st: You'd find the part where it tells you to NOT write a new forum post about still maintained addons BUT post / read the comments of the addon first.
I did read through it. I didn't find a solution.

After starting eso again today it works now. I have changed nothing since yesterday. It can't be the restart because I had done that too then. I am thoroughly confused. Won't complain about it.
Guess it wasn't my idiot ass being unable to drag and drop things into the right folders but something random, maybe a different program running in the background that ****ed it up (After all eso is special sometimes. I couldn't play at all for some time because the icon size on my desktop was at 150% and not 100%)

Thanks again for the help.