View Single Post
02/26/18, 02:17 PM   #17
ForgottenLight

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Marify, thank you very much for your help! I have not visited the forum for a long time, as I did not expect anyone to help with the translation into Japanese. Your translation will be included in the next version of the addon. To display the names of quests in the chat window, you can use the "/wpa qdump" command. Addon Chat2Clipboard will allow you to copy the text from the chat to the clipboard. In the "WPamA.i18n.Dungeons" array, the "Q" field should exactly match the quest name. The "N" field is the name of the dungeon in the addon window and can be anything. For the [Automatically take up the Pledges] option to work in the "WPamA.i18n.PledgeQGivers" array, the NPC names must exactly match the NPC names in the game.

Also, I need help with translation some text for new version of addon to DE, FR and JP:
Lua Code:
  1. OptAlwaysMaxWinX  = "Fixed width of the main window",
  2.   OptAlwaysMaxWinXF = "If enabled, the main window of the addon will always be the same width for all modes. If disabled, the width of the main window will vary depending on the mode.",
  3.   OptLargeCalend  = "Show a two-week calendar of the Pledges",
  4.   OptLargeCalendF = "If enabled, show the calendar of the Pledges for 15 days, otherwise for 8 days.",

Last edited by ForgottenLight : 02/27/18 at 12:29 AM.