View Single Post
08/31/15, 06:29 PM   #10
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Did you try the pChat chat setings transfer option already? Maybe this helps to get char1 settings to char2.
On the other hand it always helps if you post the error messages you get here, so circonian can have a look why this maybe didn't work with ChatIt, and is able to fix it somehow.

Just copy&paste the whole error message into a
Code:
CODE
at best.

And the next possible solution is Ayantir's proposal:

))
error i got from Chatit :

Code:
2015-08-31T19:36:16.741-05:00 |cff0000Lua Error: user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:28: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:28: in function 'DestroyTablessWindow'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:39: in function 'ChatIt.DestroyAllTablessWindows'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt.lua:252: in function 'SetUpWindows'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt.lua:323: in function 'ChatIt:Initialize'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt.lua:308: in function 'OnAddOnLoaded'|r
Code:
2015-08-31T19:36:58.220-05:00 |cff0000Lua Error: user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:28: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:28: in function 'DestroyTablessWindow'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:39: in function 'ChatIt.DestroyAllTablessWindows'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt.lua:227: in function 'SetUpOnActivated'|r
Code:
2015-08-31T19:39:05.860-05:00 |cff0000Lua Error: user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:5: in function 'DestroyContainerTabs'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:21: in function 'ChatIt.DestroyAllContainers'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Windows.lua:50: in function 'ChatIt.SetMultipleWindows'
	user:/AddOns/ChatIt/ChatIt_Settings.lua:280: in function 'setFunc'
	user:/AddOns/jovAST/libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/checkbox.lua:63: in function 'UpdateValue'
	user:/AddOns/jovAST/libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/checkbox.lua:116: in function '(anonymous)'|r
I have more error popped but as some were popping each second, this is really way to long to post here.

In the meantime i will go try Pchat as you said and will come back there for feedback )

And that we succeed or not with this ghost window, i really appreciate all the help you are giving me )

At least i feel less sad about this whole mess of my game )

Thank you again