View Single Post
07/25/20, 12:05 PM   #10
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Marazota View Post
i wasnt offensive to you but you are
so lets clear this out

this is AddOn Search/Requests section, where noobs asking for addons they need

so why you wondering that newbs like OP dont like your posts where you advice just go and learn LUA and create what they need
I get your point: most people want things handed to them and have no interest in learning.

i understand why you did this - you trying to lure people to create addons, but it will not work, they coming here only for one reason - to find addon they need, that all

if newbs cannot find addon they need, they will not develope it, they will just move along
How many users you advised to create addon they need, became a developers? 0
You're probably right in this regard too, but you shouldn't feel vindicated. The majority of people being too lazy (or incompetent) to learn to do what they want is simply unfortunate.

nobody paying me for tester's job, but im still doing it for free, you should respect this at least
Saying you aren't getting paid to test, to the person that isn't getting paid to create, is hilarious. You wouldn't get to test it (or use it) if it wasn't created in the first place. I suppose he could stop creating so that you no longer have to test?